A drum circle which provides a creative outlet, is fun, and gets you energized… YES!
NEW! For 2014, Rumble is a fusion of rhythm,
ideas and creativity…
When you want to have a fun stress break, a chance to re energize or want a simple way to learn about percussion.
We’ll take about an hour each session, explore rhythms, get creative and make some music (No experience required!) Using ‘street smart’ instruments (or supply your own) we explore and discover together, let’s awaken some creative spirits… Book now!
Check out the video for some ideas on what might take place…
What will we do?
- Make rhythms – Explore ‘alternative’ percussion instruments
- Develop coordination and confidence
- Relax and reflect – Have fun – Feel good
- Find your rhythm – Explore your creative spirit…
- Use the ‘instruments’ I provide or BYO hand drum, Cajon etc.
- Create a Geelong rhythm circle
“Rumble looks like being a whole lot of fun, loaded with ideas and creativity.
It should be one of the best activities for 2014!”
– Fiona Raw – Spring Creek Community House
“We know people love to get creative, de-stress and have fun. Rumble should do all of that.”
– Beth Davidson – Grovedale Community Centre
“Steve, this sounds so engaging and creative, just what the community needs!”
– Wendy Ray – Lara Community Centre
When, where and how much?
- Suitable for teens through to adults (never too old to rumble!)
- Limited places... Book now to avoid disappointment
- During school term
- $75 per ten sessions – special introductory offer!
- Have fun, get creative, try something new…
- Thursday Evening sessions at Grovedale Community Centre
Heyers Road Grovedale – 7 – 8 pm Bookings essential!
- Friday Evening sessions at Lara Community Centre – 7 – 8 pm (see the community centre to book!)
- Thursday sessions Grovedale) – 24 April – 1 May, 2, 8, 15,22, 29 – 5 June, 12, 19, 26.
- Friday Sessions (Lara) – 2 May – 9, 16, 23, 30 – 6 June, 13, 20, 27th.
Are you ready to Rumble? It’s easy!
- Ready to have fun and get creative?
- After all, over 325 people can’t be wrong…
- BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL! (email me or call for the Grovedale sessions)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book or find out more
(provide your name & phone No: please)
- Call Steve directly to chat 0414 522 128
I am a Visual Artist, Teacher, Trainer and Drummer with a solid interst in music. I thought, Why not fuse elements of these together so people can explore creativity, rhythms and more? Then see where it leads in the process. So now we have Rumble! Drum Circle Geelong
- The session went fast! Learnt and did so much in that time
- Fantastic for my coordination skills, I really had to think about what we were doing, it got easier each session
- It sounded great when everyone got the ‘hang’ of the rhythm!
- My brain is buzzing with how good the instruments sounded, can’t wait to do more, hear more and explore further
- Great fun Steve, the rhythms were easy to follow
- Do I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK until the next session!
- Great to have a Geelong drum circle glad I could join in…
That’s the story so far, join in to be part of the next chapter. Have fun, get creative! Places are limited.
Research shows 65.5% of people engaged in creative processes, do more, feel better, have more fun and have a positive outlook on life. Fancy that, have fun, get creative and benefit from it…
Drum or Rhythm Circles are about listening and responding and working together to create something special, then supporting each other as we develop rhythms, it’s all about the enjoyment of playing together.
Rumble is an interactive and fun drumming experience. Participants make music, express themselves in fun and creative ways by playing a range of ‘street smart’ percussion instruments.
- Enjoy making music with others
- Experience group energy and connecting through drumming
- Explore creative options
- See yourself benefiting from having fun with us? Call now…
Testimonial – Corporate rumblings!
Yellow Pages says thanks!
“Steve, thank you so much for your time with our team at Yellow Pages Geelong for our weekly morning session, especially sharing your insights around the importance of understanding the ‘Rhythms’ in every client interaction. The team really enjoyed the interactive session which has certainly helped cement the ideas you shared.”
– Fernando Loaiza Regional Manager – Yellow Pages Geelong Jan 2014